How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Oterlu AI AB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online for a demo or request more information about our product.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies. How will we use your data?
Oterlu AI AB collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you regarding our service if filling in our form to request a demo or other queries.
• Analyse website traffic through Google Analytics How do we store your data?
Oterlu AI AB securely stores your data in the following way:
E-mail communication through our form is stored on Oterlu AI AB mail server only accessible to the Oterlu AI employee who is the account holder.
Oterlu AI AB would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Oterlu AI AB from contacting you for marketing purposes.If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please e-mail email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Oterlu AI AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
• You have the right to request Oterlu AI AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification
• You have the right to request that Oterlu AI AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Oterlu AI AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
• You have the right to request that Oterlu AI AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
• You have the right to request that Oterlu AI AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
• You have the right to object to Oterlu AI AB's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability
• You have the right to request that Oterlu AI AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Oterlu AI AB uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Oterlu AI AB uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Oterlu AI AB sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Oterlu AI AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.